Saturday, April 14, 2007

Problem Solving Exercise

Veronica and I had a great time talking over the phone. Our whole conversation was mainly focused on learning how to blog successfully. We were guiding each other and since this is all new to both of us, it was kind of like a blind leading another blind. Through Dr. Davenport's guidance and both of our ideas and inputs we have finally created our own blog page. Veronica and I make a good team and we are thinking of getting together to work on another assignment.

Throughout our conversation, we learned that we are both High I's and that we are always surrounded by people (Especially when are on the phone and our kids are trying to get our attention).

2 comments:

veronica said...

Hi Elva, thank you for the conversation we had over the phone. I enjoyed sharing information with you. It seem we have a lot in common and we'll be great friends.

Anonymous said...

Hi Elva,

I decided to post this anonymously because it is public and I am super-paranoid about getting added to another spam list.

What is a "High I"?