Saturday, April 14, 2007

Assessment Results

DISC Assessment
I am totally an I and I totally agree with it. I am optimistic and outgoing. I like being around people and share new ideas because I believe that we have so much to learn from each other. My motto: "The more the merrier". My husband is totally the opposite of me and it can sometimes be problematic because he believes that less is better.

TAPT
According to the TAPT test I am an extrovert, senser, feeler, and a judger. I
do enjoy being around people. Come to think of it, I have never dine out alone because I always have my spouse, a friend, sibling or one of my children with me. I am big on chart and graphs and I always strive for harmony. I usually have my to do list in order to feel that I have accomplished something for the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elva,

Welcome to Hub 401! It looks like we scored very close on all of our tests. I am also very social and am BIG on To Do Lists. I don't know how I would survive without them!